Compatible with 2" webbing the Inflatable PFD Belt Extender increases the waist belt size by 12". This model is compatible with our MIT 100 PFDs: Models MD2014, MD201402, MD2015, MD201502, MD2016, MD201602, MD2017, and MD201702. In Canada, wearing a belt extender voids the Canadian ULC approval for the PFD. In the United States, wearing the belt extender voids the US Coast Guard approval UNLESS the wearer has a chest size over 130cm or 52inches, in which case wearing an adult universally-sized PFD with a clip-on body strap extension DOES NOT void the approval.
- The Inflatable PFD Belt Extender increases the circumference of compatible PFDs
- Fits inflatable PFDs with 2in / 5.08cm webbing (Compatible with versions 02 and T1)
- Compatible with industrial MIT 100 vests (MD2016T1 and MD2017T1), discontinued models of MIT 100 inflatable PFDs (MD2014, MD201402, MD2015, MD201502, MD2016, MD201602, MD2017, and MD201702)
- Not compatible with inflatable MIT 100 version 03.
- Not compatible with inflatable PFD models that have 1.5in / 3.81cm or 1in / 2.54cm webbing