Same great covertness of the fan-favorite, the new and improved Minimalist Inflatable Belt Pack PFDis pared down and tuned up to make it even more discreet, comfortable to wear, and easy to use.
Ideal for inshore activities that might take you in and out of calm waters (by choice or not), this small package is a supportive safety net when you need it.
With 18.9 LBS of buoyancy when inflated, the ‘Minimalist’ namesake means wearing it around your waist without interfering with your SUP strokes...or your tan lines while still keeping you safe. Smaller design also affords greater ease in repacking after inflated. Soft exterior fabric (the same as what’s used in highly sought-after Khimera™) amps up comfort, with wings to prevent rubbing from the webbing strap. Daisy chain webbing on the wings let you clip your gear on and keep it handy. Note: recommended for use in groups, or for skilled swimmers. Harmonized across borders; inflatable PFDs are not legal for whitewater paddling in Canada.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum life vest buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- Provides 18.9 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Molle webbing to carry essentials
- Lightweight ergonomic fit
- 1.5'' Buckle belt extender sold separately (Model # MA7637)