Manufactured in Burnaby, British Columbia, this ocean jacket uses Mil Spec 6.5 Fabric with GORE-TEX® Technology and an AQUASEAL® zipper to keep you dry to the core in the roughest waters. Cordura® 1000D reinforcements ensure durable construction for repetitive use. Articulated elbows and a slit sleeve cuff provide a superior range of motion. The high-visibility hood, face shield, cinch collar, and adjustable Exoskin® wrist cuffs block out the wind, and the fleece-lined neck provides warmth while reducing irritation and chafing. The convenient strengthened hanging loop protects the jacket from damage when stored.
- 2-way YKK® AQUASEAL® Zipper is waterproof and minimizes jacket bulk
- High-visibility storable hood improves safety
- Exoskin® wrist cuffs with over cuff allow for easy adjustments
- Zippered and fleece-lined pockets warm hands
- SOLAS reflective patches on the shoulders, and wrists enhance visibility
|Material||Mil Spec 6.5 fabric with GORE-TEX Technology|