Shipping & Returns
SHIPPINGWe are pleased to offer free standard shipping with any purchase over $50. Expedited (Express) shipping is also available for $19.95 within USA and $29.95 within Canada.
Please note that in Canada, we cannot ship recharge CO2 cylinders for inflatable life jackets via Expedited shipping. In the USA we cannot ship inflatable life jackets OR recharge CO2 cylinders for inflatable life jackets via Expedited shipping. FedEx is Mustang Survival's preferred shipping carrier.
STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING
Shipping within Canada
Shipping within continental USA
What destinations can Mustang Survival ship to?
Orders placed on our Canadian site can be shipped within Canada to all provinces excluding the Northwest Territories and Nunavut at this time.
Orders placed on our USA site can be shipped within the continental USA to all states excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico at this time.
International deliveries are not available at this time.
What is the estimated shipping time?
The estimated shipping times are 3-7 days for ground service, and 1-4 days for expedited service. We strive to ship all orders the same day they are placed, but occasionally it may take up to two days due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note this timeline may vary with the final destination, and we are not responsible for shipping times later than this estimate.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?
We like to fulfil orders immediately to get to you faster, so unfortunately shipping address cannot be changed after an order has been placed. Please contact our customer service team at 1.800.526.0532 for any questions.
Can I ship to a PO Box?
Unfortunately at this time we do not ship to PO Boxes.
RETURNSMustang Survival is pleased to offer returns if you are not fully satisfied with the product. We will refund orders purchased from Mustang within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Items may be returned if:
- The products are unwashed and unused (you can of course try the item on for fit)
- The product is in its original undamaged packing (a carefully opened package is fine)
- All tags are attached
- The product is complete (e.g. both items of a pair must be returned)
- You have kept your proof of postage in case the return is lost in transit
- Returns of inflatable PFDs require testing upon return to verify they are in working order and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from credits on returns of inflatable PFDs
- Rearm kits may not be returned
- Gifted products can only be refunded to the original purchaser
To initiate a product return, please call our Customer Service team at 1.800.526.0532. Please reference the Mustang order number.