Our updated spray smock uses durable, breathable, and waterproof Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® and Glideskin Neoprene watertight wrist seals for performance in energetic sailing environments. Manufactured in Burnaby, British Columbia, the minimalist spray smock is seam-sealed and reinforced with durable 1000D Cordura®. Closed Comfort System (CCS) neck seal allows quick adjustments between venting and waterproofness. The streamlined cut has waist, chest, and underarm adjustments to customize and refine the fit. Created in collaboration with professional sailing teams, this EP Ocean Racing Spray Smock integrates with the EP Ocean Racing Salopettes for complete protection against drenchings when on the water.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® fabric provides ultimate waterproof protection
- 1000D Cordura® reinforced elbows increase abrasion resistance
- CCS (Closed Comfort System) Adjustable Exoskin® neck seal offers quick one-handed watertight closure
- Glideskin Neoprene wrist seals offer a watertight seal to keep you dry
- Reinforced hanging loop provides secure storage SOLAS reflectivity on shoulders increase visibility in low light conditions
- Pair with the EP Ocean Racing Salopette for a head-to-toe dry solution