This front-entry child PFD is designed without in-water head support for older children who no longer need it - or those who stubbornly refuse it.
The ultra-soft, stain-resistant outer fabric is durable, while the ventilated mesh back and moisture-wicking liner are breathable and quick-drying. Segmented foam moves with your active child. The zipper and buckle closure with the leg strap creates an adjustable and secure fit, and a grab loop on the back allows you to quickly snatch them from the water in an emergency.
The Child Rev Foam Vest is for users weighing 33-55 lbs (15-25 kg.)
Note: This product is not intended for water skiing, towable sports, or for use on personal watercraft (PWC)
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Front entry with zipper and buckle closure for a secure fit
- Fabric is ultra-soft and stain-resistant
- Segmented foam enhances mobility
- Liner is moisture-wicking and quick drying
- Ventilated mesh back keeps things cool
- Grab loop to pull the child out of the water quickly
- Built-in crotch strap helps keep the vest in place
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 6.8 LBS)