Keeping warm and comfortable while out expeditioning in marine environments can make all the difference in your happy factor...and how long you stay out. And when activity ramps up, keeping cool matters. Whatever your activity, the Regulate long sleeve offers unparalleled thermal support and temperature regulation without having to strip down and suit back up ten times a trip.
Whether sweating, battling the elements, or from an unexpected dip in the water, the power of merino wool means superior thermal comfort even when wet, with a natural moisture wicking capacity that pulls moisture away from your body and helps regulate your temperature. Limited bulk makes layering a breeze without compromising mobility. Anti-chafe seaming around the collar, wrists and sides, along with the natural odor control of wool mean you can live, work, play and even sleep in complete and uncompromising comfort.
- Our merino polyester blend outperforms pure wool in regulating temperature when active and beats pure synthetics or cotton in heat retention when wet
- Heavier 230 GSM (grams per square meter) fabric provides extra warmth and comfort
- High zippered collar provides added warmth and easy ventilation
- 50% Pure Merino Wool, 50% Polyester
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING