Going into open water? Need a way to get anchored while you’re on the move? Lock yourself into the HIT™ Inflatable PFD with integrated sailing harness. Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, you’ll feel free to move all the ways you need to, while staying exactly where you’re meant to be: on board, in a PFD that won’t get between you and the work you’re here to do.
Heavy duty stainless steel D-rings integrated into front of vest for use with tethers. Features exclusive Hammar® Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™); deploys when it’s submerged in 4'' or more of water pressure, won’t pop prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity. Discreet manual inflation handle lets you inflate the vest when you want. Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell keeps you well-seen if you go in; reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light on inflation cell up your safety game. Lightweight outer shell fabric used in the body armor industry blends mobility and durability. Zippered pockets keep all your treasures locked up tight. Provides 38 lbs of buoyancy when inflated - more than twice standard foam PFDs.
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type V with Type II performance (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 33.7 LBS)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will only inflate when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure, and not in rain, spray, or high humidity
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- SecureZip™ closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Water resistant pocket
- Belt extender sold separately (Model # MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- IMPORTANT: Recall Advisory Notice - Click here for more information