We took the traditional Floater Coat™ and made it more comfortable, better looking and overall, more wearable. The result? Mustang's Catalyst Flotation Jacket with the M-Tech™ Comfort System. Harmonized across Canada and the US, this wearable flotation gear does more than keep you above water if you fall in; it offers incredible warmth without compromising mobility. And, has 50+ years of a legacy backing it up. The Catalyst Jacket knows what it’s doing.
Get after it without your gear slowing you down with unparalleled range of motion and mobility. Breathable, laminate outer shell waterproof up to 10,000 mm. Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets keep your things accessible and your hands happy. ComfortCuff™ technology and underarm ventilation zippers let you choose your fit and warmth. Reflective accents for enhanced visibility; integrated hood trimmed with reflective taping.
Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang Survival Professionals. Integrates seamlessly with Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants. When worn in combination, the Catalyst Flotation Jacket and Catalyst Flotation Bib Pant provide an immersed Clo Value of 0.17.
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, laminate outer shell
- Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff
- Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim
- ComfortCuff™ technology
- D-ring for engine cut off switch
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING