Built using our Marine Spec BP fabric means this dry suit is exceptionally durable. The waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper makes it easy to put the suit on and off and offers convenient access for relief. The minimal and strategically placed seams provide protection and comfort. An internal suspender system balances weight for performance and mobility, while zippered pockets at the thigh and sleeves keep essentials accessible. Lightweight moulded knee pads give added protection against injury. Manufactured and tested for performance at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, the Men’s Hudson Dry Suit CCS makes on-water activities viable year-round.
- Adjustable CCS (Closed Comfort System) neck seal provides watertight comfort
- Trimmable neoprene wrist seals for a customized fit
- Removable lightweight knee pads stay put with adjustable tabs (replacements: model #MA8008)
- External hanging loop for drying
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper for easy donning/doffing and relief
- Water-resistant YKK® AQUAGUARD® zippered sleeve and thigh pockets store essential gear