EP 6.5 Ocean Racing Salopettes
Model: MP4500 EC / SKU: 062533529809
Constructed with Mil Spec 6.5 with GORE-TEX® fabric, these limited edition salopettes are hardworking and designed to perform in the most extreme offshore conditions.
Free Standard Shipping with any purchase over $199 (before taxes)
The reinforced seat and knees use 1000D Cordura® to ensure highly durable performance. A 2-way AQUASEAL® zipper allows flexible venting while ensuring waterproofness and reducing bulk. The streamlined fit doesn't compromise mobility, and a double waist cinch gathers in the front when working in a bent-over or crouched position. A windowed cargo pocket and knife attachment keep gear accessible, and reflective trim on the chest and cargo pockets increases visibility. Manufactured in Burnaby, British Columbia, you can pair the EP Ocean Racing Salopette with the EP Ocean Racing Jacket or Spray Smock for a head-to-toe waterproof solution.
- Integrated removable knee pads add lightweight and flexible knee protection
- 2-way AQUASEAL® Zipper is 100% waterproof and offers easy donning, doffing, and relief
- Cargo pocket with window for easy reference
- Reinforced hanging loop provides secure storage
- Reflective trim on chest pocket and cargo pocket increases visibility in low light
|Material||Mil Spec 6.5 with GORE-TEX® fabric|