We took the traditional Floater Coat™ and made it more comfortable, better looking and overall, more wearable. The result? Mustang's Catalyst Flotation Jacket with the M-Tech Comfort System. Harmonized across Canada and the US, this wearable flotation gear does more than keep you above water if you fall in; it offers incredible warmth without compromising mobility. And, has 50+ years of a legacy backing it up. The Catalyst Jacket knows what it’s doing.
Get after it without your gear slowing you down with unparalleled range of motion and mobility. Breathable, laminate outer shell waterproof up to 10,000mm. Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets keep your things accessible and your hands happy. ComfortCuff™ technology and underarm ventilation zippers let you choose your fit and warmth. Reflective accents for enhanced visibility; integrated hood trimmed with reflective taping.
Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang Survival Professionals. Integrates seamlessly with Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants. When worn in combination, the Catalyst Flotation Jacket and Catalyst Flotation Bib Pant provide an immersed Clo Value of 0.17.
- Approval: USCG and Transport Canada Level 70 - Meets minimum buoyancy standards of 15.5 LBS
- M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
Waterproof, breathable, laminate outer shell
- The outer shell is waterproof to 10,000mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Field-tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff
- Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim
- ComfortCuff™ technology
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- D-Ring for engine safety cut off switch