The perfect pant for days that fall somewhere between shorts and bib weather, the Callan™ Waterproof Pant offers the benefit of keeping your legs dry on cooler or wetter days, without the added heat of pulling on a pair of bib pants. Stay dry in any craft, and at any point in your marine adventure; whether hanging on the dock before pushing off or as you rest between charges as you sail. Keeping your lowers dry in any weather means extending your days as long as you like, while keeping comfort in charge - not the chills.
Regular fit pant stays close to the body without limiting mobility; 3 layer Marinespec™ MP fabric with inherent stretch keeps you moving with ease. Rear reinforced + completely seam sealed from the inside; articulated knees reinforced and abrasion resistant. Adjustable waistband cinches for comfortable fit; belt loops offer a second option for keeping your bottoms up, no matter what goes down. Minimal design with functional features; Marine Loop™ on waistband for engine cut off switch, reinforced cuff at back, wide ankle opening with adjustable hem.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- 3 layer Marinespec™ MP fabric is our lightest most breathable 4 way stretch waterproof fabric
- Reinforced seat, knees and ankle cuffs for durability
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant pocket zippers
- Velcro adjuster tabs on waist and ankle cuffs
- Reflective logos and accents around waist
- Articulated knees for enhanced mobility
- Marine Loop™ on waist band hem for engine cut off switch
- Fully seam sealed
- Regular fit