This versatile waterproof jacket has plenty of storage and utility for all your essentials and neoprene cuffs for exceptional protection. It is built to perform in various inshore marine environments.
Patterned and cut specifically for women, it is both comfortable and functional. 3-layer Marinespec SP for the body creates breathable waterproof performance, while 3-layer Marinespec BP on the forearms and wrists provides durable protection against abrasions. Two YKK® AQUAGUARD® chest pockets and an internal pouch ensure there's a place for everything, and fleece-lined pockets supply warmth on cold days. Adjustable neoprene cuffs keep the wet out even when your hands need to be frequently in and out of the water.
The Women's Taku Waterproof Jacket is tested and approved by some of the most passionate anglers, paddlers, and sailors out there! Pair with the Women's Taku Waterproof Bib for a fully waterproof solution.
Model is 5'8" (174 cm) and is wearing a size Medium.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- This versatile Women's Taku Waterproof Jacket is for inshore marine performance
- 3-layer MarineSpec SP fabric is waterproof and highly breathable
- 3-layer Marinespec BP on forearms is durably abrasion resistant
- Seam-sealing and YKK® AQUAGUARD® zippers keep your dry
- Articulated elbows and seam-free shoulders enhance mobility and comfort
- Adjustable storm hood with tonal reflective strip
- Velcro® adjustable neoprene wrist closures and drawcord hem keep the elements out
- Fleece-lined pockets warm hands
- Internal storage pouch secures essentials
- Pair with the Women’s Taku Waterproof Bib for a head-to-toe dry solution
- Regular fit
- Centre back length size medium: 28.5in / 72cm