A cinchable hood and hydrophobic under cuffs keep the elements out in this highly breathable women's Polartec® Alpha® mid-layer. Wear it on its own or under one of our waterproof jackets.
Reduce bulk for comfortable layering; this women's jacket is designed with enough roominess for easy movement. Body-mapped thermoregulating Polartec® Alpha® provides warmth where you need it most and continues to insulate when wet. Convenient and efficient hydrophobic properties and lofted fibres on a mesh core make it quick-drying. DWR finish on the stretch nylon outer repels moisture. Thumbholes keep your layers aligned while increased abrasion resistance reduces pilling for more durable wear over time.
The Women's Torrens Hooded Thermal Crew Jacket makes a great outer layer for warmer conditions or an essential mid-layer for harsh weather.
Model is 5'8" (174 cm) and is wearing a size Medium.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- This mid-layer Women’s Torrens Hooded Jacket is for chilly days on the water
- Body-mapped Polartec® Alpha® is quick-drying and insulating even when wet
- Underarm lightweight checkered fleece increases breathability
- DWR finish repels water
- Cinchable insulated hood and elasticized hem reduce wind penetration
- Hydrophobic under cuffs keep water out
- Two exterior hand pockets and an interior chest pocket store essential gear
- Marine Loop attaches to engine cut-off switch
- Regular fit
- Centre back length size medium: 27in / 68.6cm