Eliminate twisting and bunching with this women's one-piece base layer. Thermal properties, water-resistant cuffs, and a low-profile drop seat ensure all-day comfort in low temperatures.
The Bluesign® certified fabric is a body-mapped gridded fleece that offers warmth where it's needed most. Flat-locked seams eliminate irritation and chafing, and the underarm and crotch gussets allow for greater mobility. Get in and out easily with a half-zip that also provides quick access to ventilation. The low collar design accommodates drysuit seals to ensure you stay cozy and dry.
When paired with Mustang Survival dry suits, the Women's Kazan Drysuit Liner provides a dependable, high-performance system in cold water.
Model is 5'8" (174 cm) and is wearing a size Medium.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- The one-piece Women’s Kazan Dry Suit Liner is thermoregulating base layer
- Made with Bluesign® certified sustainable fabric
- Body-mapped gridded polyester fleece for warmth
- Underarm and crotch gussets enhance mobility
- Low collar for a water-tight dry suit seal
- Half-zip provides ventilation and ease with donning/doffing
- Convenient drop-seat for relief
- Flat-locked seams offer next-to-skin comfort
- Hydrophobic wrist and ankle cuffs reduce water absorption
- Pair with Mustang Survival dry suits for an in-water thermal solution