With dedicated features like the Marine Loop and neoprene cuffs for exceptional protection, this versatile waterproof jacket performs in various inshore marine environments.
While the streamlined design reduces unnecessary bulk, it utilizes articulated shoulders and elbows to allow for high comfort and mobility. 3-layer Marinespec SP construction creates breathable and durable waterproof performance. Low-profile pockets safely store essential gear and reduce the risk of snagging. The fitted hood style provides excellent peripheral visibility, and the velcro-fastened neoprene wrist closures cinch tight to keep water out.
Pair the Men's Taku Waterproof Jacket with the Men's Taku Waterproof Bib for a fully waterproof solution, whether you are fishing, sailing, or paddling.
Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and is wearing a size Large.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- The versatile Men's Taku Waterproof Jacket is for inshore marine performance
- 3-layer MarineSpec SP fabric is waterproof and highly breathable
- Seam-sealing and YKK® AQUAGUARD® zippers keep your dry
- Articulated shoulders and elbows enhance mobility and comfort
- Fitted hood adjusts for unobstructed peripheral vision
- Cinchable neoprene wrist closures keep water out
- Snag-free low profile pockets store essential gear
- Pair with the Taku Waterproof Bib Pant for a head-to-toe dry solution
- Regular fit
- Centre back length size large: 33in / 84cm