Want optimal race performance? As burly as they come for the unrelenting forces in offshore environments, from top to bottom, this jacket is built to keep racers dry and comfortable for optimal performance on open water. Stay connected to your surroundings while you navigate the heaviest of swell - and stay dry while you’re at it.
Made from our exclusive 4 layer Marinespec™ BP fabric that’s designed and tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments. 100% waterproof YKK® Aquaseal® zipper and neoprene inner lapping cuff system keep water out. Relaxed fit allows for layering, and fitted hood design turns with the head. AIS/PLB shoulder pocket offers easy access in an emergency situation. Zippered and fleece lined hand warmer pockets and low profile cargo pockets keep bulk out of the way.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- 4 layer MarineSpec™ BP waterproof, breathable fabric has been designed and tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments
- Fitted hood design turns with the head and has peripheral view windows
- AIS/EPIRB shoulder pocket for easy access in an emergency situation
- Neoprene inner lapping cuff system significantly decreases water ingress
- 100% waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper eliminates the requirement for storm flaps, enabling reduced weight and bulk
- Zippered and fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Low profile cargo pockets keep bulk out of the way
- High visibility hood for improved visibility