This one-piece men's base layer eliminates bunching and cold spots, making it ideal for colder temperatures. The water-resistant cuffs and a low-profile drop seat ensure all-day comfort.
Bluesign® certified fabric offers body-mapped gridded fleece for insulation where it's needed most. The half-zip design provides quick access to ventilation and makes it easy to get in and out. Flat-locked seams create next to skin comfort and eliminate any irritation points, and the underarm and crotch gussets allow for greater mobility.
The Men's Kazan Drysuit Liner provides a robust thermal system for in-water performance and warmth when paired with Mustang Survival dry suits. The low collar accommodates the drysuit seals to ensure the water stays out.
Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and is wearing a size Large.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- The Men's Kazan Dry Suit Liner is a one-piece thermoregulating base layer
- Made with Bluesign® certified sustainable fabric
- Body-mapped gridded polyester fleece for warmth
- Underarm and crotch gussets enhance mobility
- Low collar for a water-tight dry suit seal
- Half-zip provides ventilation and ease with donning/doffing
- Convenient drop-seat and fly for relief
- Flat-locked seams offer next-to-skin comfort
- Hydrophobic wrist and ankle cuffs reduce water absorption
- Pair with Mustang Survival dry suits for an in-water thermal solution