You need a jacket to be as dynamic as you are. We built it. A lightweight, incredibly flexible and built to breathe outerlayer for your technical use in changing conditions, the Callan Waterproof Jacket is designed for inshore environments that demand the most from you and what you wear. Layer it up over the Callan Salopettes, and never miss a move no matter the weather.
Fully seam sealed to keep water out. Soft MarineSpecTM MP fabric throughout offers flexible mobility and breathable comfort. Waterproof zippers at pockets and chest keep your stowed goods dry. Adjustable bungee at waist cinches the jacket’s athletic fit, and keeps wind out; adjustable seals at cuffs keep water and wind from going up your arms. Reinforced D-ring at the hip for your kill switch. Alpine-inspired hood moves with you as you turn your head to chart the competition; athletic cut means layering is a breeze and never compromising on range of motion.
- Minimalist styling resulting in packable, lightweight and breathable protection
- Fitted Alpine style hood turns with you for full peripheral vision
- Athletic fit easily moves with you during high output activities
- Water resistant zippers
- Internal hanging loop, for easy drying
- Cinch to fit, with an adjustable draw cord waist
- One chest pocket, two hand pockets
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 Warning
- Fully seam sealed