Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability during marine operations, the MJ6214 T1 Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion. Coupled with functional design elements such as fleece-lined pockets and a storm flap, Mustang Survival's MJ6214 T1 Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket adds up to an unbeatable value. The MJ6214 T1 Version includes SOLAS reflective tape across the chest and around each wrist to provide increased visibility.
Suitable for the requirements of Industrial, Regulatory, and Military environments, the Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket is a standard piece of uniform for many government agencies, as well as everyday recreational activities such as boating, fishing or sailing.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- Relaxed fit for mobility and comfort
- 62 square inch of reflective tape
- Neoprene wrist seals
- Pen pocket on right sleeve
- 4 front pockets
- 1 large pocket on the inside of the jacket
- Full-length storm-flap
- Internal waist belt to reduce ride-up
- Fleece-lined front pockets
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately (below)