Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, the Classic Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, the Classic Coat adds up to an unbeatable value.
This coat suits a variety of requirements for the Industrial, Regulatory, and Military environments. The Classic Flotation Coat is a standard piece of uniform for many government agencies.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full length storm flap
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with relaxed fit
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- Adjustable wrist seals
- Adjustable waist belt
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately