Look like the pros in this BASS Competition version of Mustang Survival's HIT PFD. This top-of-the-line inflatable PFD is designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the HIT PFD will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This light weight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a t-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility.
*Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
- Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) only automatically inflates when submerged, minimizing accidental inflation
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Provides 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- SecureZip™ closure
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- IMPORTANT: Recall Advisory Notice - Click here for more information