Gear that’s as all-season as your hunger for adventure. The women’s Callan Waterproof Jacket offers all the perks of the award-winning men’s version, contoured and shaped to suit you and your pursuits. Lightweight stretch fabric with the highest waterproof and breathability, the Callan transitions seamlessly throughout your multi-weather days, and accommodates layers with ease from season to season. It’s outerwear that works great beyond land…and doesn’t disappoint inshore, either.
Made of Mustang Survival’s signature 3 layer Marinespec™ MP - meaning top of the line waterproof and breathable performance coupled with mechanical stretch allows for unencumbered mobility. Removing the shoulder seams means reduced risk of water ingress. Contoured cut and articulation at elbow offer form and functionality. Tonal reflectivity across brim and back of the alpine hood help you stay seen, even when visibility’s low. Internal chest pocket stows personal items, and keeps them dry. Velcro adjustable cuffs and hem cinch cord allow you to find your perfect fit while keeping the elements out.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- 3 layer Marinespec™ MP fabric is our lightest most breathable 4 way stretch waterproof fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Fitted style hood turns with you for full peripheral vision
- Regular fit
- Articulated elbows for enhanced mobility
- YKK® Aquaguard® front zipper keep moisture out
- YKK® Aquaguard® pocket zippers keep valuables protected
- Adjustable hem draw cord
- Marine Loop™ on internal hem for engine cut off switch
- Adjustable wrist cuffs