Look like the pros in this BASS Competition version of Mustang Survival's HIT™ PFD. This top-of-the-line inflatable PFD is designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4'' or more of water pressure and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the HIT™ Inflatable PFD will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This light weight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a t-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility.
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type II (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 33.7 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type II performance approved only when worn*)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will only inflate when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure, and not in rain, spray, or high humidity
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- SecureZip™ closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Durable 420-denier nylon with polyurethane coated face fabric
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Water resistant pocket
- Belt extender sold separately (Model # MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- IMPORTANT: Recall Advisory Notice - Click here for more information
*Please Note: This product is a USCG Recreational Type II and Commercial Type V (Type ll performance when worn) on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.