Introducing Mustang Survival’s Limited Edition iSUP, a collaboration with Todd Bradley, an original SUP designer and Hawaii waterman. An inflatable paddleboard that caters to paddlers of all skill levels. This board packs away onto your back and performs in both calm and choppy waters with a high volume that makes it stable and an ideal choice for those exploring the inshore environment.
The Limited Edition iSUP is a 10’6” inflatable stand-up paddleboard, crafted from high-grade PVC for a puncture-proof body. Its EVA Deck provides grip and stability while featuring a soft-to-touch feel for a performance experience. The Limited Edition iSUP with a 3-fin removable system fits most paddlers' needs. Attach 1 fin for a smooth, gliding trip, or use all 3 and bite into the water for enhanced surf control - making it the perfect board for calm waters, yet excelling in light to medium surf and white wash.The Limited Edition iSUP is equipped with padded handles and 3-piece paddles for easy transport. Each Inflatable SUP includes a BRAVO Sup Pump, a carrying pack and a minor repair kit.
Board Length: 10'6''
Board Width: 34''
Board Thickness: 5''
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- 300 lbs weight limit capacity
- Made from double layered reinforced PVC drop stitch
- Soft EVA deck and tail pad
- Removable three fin system for stability and performance
- 6 stainless steel d-rings
- Two wide, padded carry handles for transport
- Gear storage bungee area on bow
- Also includes: Bungie elastic cord, 1 3-piece paddle, Bravo SUP pump, back pack, minor repair kit