The MSD624 Sentinel™ Series Dry Suit is the next generation MSD577 SR. Ideal for personal suit issue protocols, the MSD624 is a waterproof and breathable constant wear water rescue dry suit specifically designed for flood, swift water and ice rescue situations.
By reducing bulk and increasing range of motion, the Sentinel™ Water Rescue Dry Suit meets the most demanding water rescue environments. Tested and validated by water rescue professionals, the Coast Guards and other military rescue operations, the Sentinel™ dry suits offer enhanced features that provide specific advantages critical to protecting the rescuer in severe and unpredictable environments.
- Authorization: FEMA USAR Equipment List (Part # WA-0124.00)
- Mobility Based Sizing™ offer semi-custom size fits without the custom price tag
- Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to self-replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- Comfort fit relief opening
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for an improved fit, mobility and comfort
- YKK metal entry zipper
- Neck seal protective collar
- Reinforced ankle overcuffs with side zipper for donning over boots and Velcro® closures for adjustability
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- 2 thigh cargo pockets
- Molded foam knee and elbow pads
- Reinforced wrist overcuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- SOLAS retro-reflective tape on the arms for increased visibility
- Adjustable waist band
- Reinforced molded foam elbow and knee pads
- Ballistic nylon wear protection
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® dry socks (size XL+ come with jumbo socks)
- Shoulder pocket with pen holder
- Adjustable tailbone protector
- Nylon reinforced seat
- Compatible with MA7105 carrying case
Custom Order Features:
- Mobility Based Sizing™ short and long
- Agency markings and other colors available by special order
- Latex or neoprene neck seal
- Latex wrist seals
The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion, with 24 different sizes available.
For accurate measurements, please refer to the measurement instructions provided on the Mobility Based Sizing Guide.