Our Sentinel™ Series Ultra-Lightweight Special Operations Dry Suit is the lightest and most breathable surface ops dry suit on the market. The MSD678 is a waterproof & breathable constant wear dry suit ideal for users engaged in maritime special operations which require splash &/or immersed hypothermia protection that won't hinder the primary mission objectives. The MSD678 was specifically designed with feedback from Naval Special Warfare, select US federal tactical units and state & local police SWAT teams. The result is a super-light, low thermal burden and better fitting dry suit with features found on industry leading combat and tactical uniforms. The MSD678 weighs well under 3.25 lbs and has an estimated lifecycle of 1 year/10 days / 100 hours of use.
Exclusive to Mustang Survival, the Sentinel Series dry suits feature:
Mobility Based Sizing™ offers users a semi-custom size fit that reduces bulk and increases mobility without the custom price tag
Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to field replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- Neck seal protective collar for improved abrasion protection
- Military grade GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- 2 expanding arm pockets with an internal lanyard attachment point
- 330 Denier CORDURA® Nylon reinforced flexible molded foam elbow pads
- 330 Denier CORDURA® Nylon reinforced wrist overcuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- 2 expanding thigh cargo pockets with an internal lanyard adjustment point
- 330 Denier CORDURA® nylon reinforced flexible molded foam knee pads with adjustment straps to keep in place
- 2 expanding calf cargo pockets with Velcro® closures and an internal lanyard attachment point
- 330 Denier CORDURA® nylon reinforced overcuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® dry socks
- Rapid Repair CCS™ adjustable neck seal allows the user to easily vent the suit reducing the thermal burden, but quickly close the neck seal with one hand to make it watertight
- Low profile polymer entry and relief zippers openings designed for increased comfort, easier operation and less maintenance than traditional dry zippers
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility, and comfort over traditional suspender systems
- Internal low profile elastic for fitted waist
- 330 Denier CORDURA® nylon reinforced seats
The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion, with 24 different sizes available.
For accurate measurements, please refer to the measurement instructions provided on the Mobility Based Sizing Guide.