FOR SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES Following five years of extensive collaborative research and development, Mustang Survival’s newest inflatable is the smallest self-righting inflatable PFD for maritime special operations on the market. The MD 1501 incorporates our standard HIT Inflator.; Using advanced inflator technology co-developed with Hammar®, our exclusive new programmable automatic inflator (MD1500) offers ultimate control: the user can switch between inflation settings triggered by depth, time submerged in water, or a combination of both. The LPU is also available with our new manual inflation system (MD1502).
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Weighing 1 lb., it is the smallest self-righting inflatable PFD for maritime special operations, providing 40 lbs of buoyancy.
- Inflation chamber has a new ultralight membrane film.
- Almost invisible low-profile design allows full field of vision and head mobility without interfering with equipment.
- Easily connects to almost any armor carrier.
- Based on our standard HIT Inflator
- Harness accessory allows device to be used as a stand-along life vest with no armor carrier.
- SOLAS retro reflective tape attached to the bladder via hook and loop so that it can be removed or switched to GLINT tape by the user.