The Personal Flotation Device Belt Pack from Mustang Survival fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. Redesigned to fit and feel better with a great new look.
The ergonomic design conforms to the body to provide a secure and comfortable fit. The PFD operates by manual inflation, meaning it won't inflate unless you pull the activation cord. Easy to wear and maintain, it inflates to provide 38lb buoyancy, more than twice the flotation of a traditional foam PFD.
A great option for those looking for minimal bulk and wanting to control when their PFD inflates. Recommended for paddlers, paddleboarders, river fishermen and general recreational boaters. The Personal Flotation Device Belt Pack is a versatile product.
Approval: USCG - UL1180 – Inflatable PFDs 160.076 – Recreational III Performance
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit E (Model # MA7114)
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit
- Manual inflation - inflates by pulling activation cord
- Oral inflation tube included on product as secondary inflation option
- 35lb buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs
- Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window - green means it's ready to go!
- Safety whistle
- Reflective piping on outer shell
- SOLAS reflective tape for increased visibility in rescue conditions
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- Belt extender is available (MA7637)