Get lost in your surroundings and in a PFD that makes putting—and keeping—it on almost too easy. An innovative approach to flotation perfect for adventures where you’re waist deep in water or keeping the shore within sight, the M.I.T.100 offers a streamlined, comfortable and easy-to-wear solution for all day wear or quick trips on the water. Want to see your adventure buddies get competitive? Tell them there’s only one MIT 100 - and they have to fight for it. Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades design helps you blend in. Adjustable waist belt offers customized fit and can accommodate outerwear if needed. Large arm cut outs mean full mobility. Manual inflation means having your buoyancy in your own hands; inflation handle slides away for safety, and is always within reach. Membrane Inflatable Technology means a light, flexible fit, and easy re-packing when it comes time to recharge. Make your inshore days memorable in a PFD you don’t have to think twice about.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 28 lbs / 125 N of buoyancy when inflated - 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- Also includes manual inflation cord
- MA7632 2” Buckle Belt Extender sold separately
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (Model # MA2014)
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camo outer shell
- Recommended for people who expect to be in the water. Not recommended for people who may be unconscious upon water entry.