HIT™ Inflatable PFD with SOLAS Reflective Tape (Auto Hydrostatic)
The award-winning MD3183 T2 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD. The MD3183 T2 version features 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape on the outer shell and back flap. The back flap can be custom-screened for company or agency identification.The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation. *Please Note: This product is a USCG Type ll and USCG Type V Commercial with Type ll performance;when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length and not carrying passengers for hire.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit C (Model # MA7214)
- 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation.
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- Provides 38lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of most foam PFDs
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™