Completely insulated with Mustang Airsoft™ foam to deliver an immersed Clo value of 0.420, the MS2175 34 deluxe suit delivers significantly more hypothermia protection than just a jacket or pant. This, combined with maximum flotation in the event of accidental water immersion makes the MS2175 34 an excellent choice for activities around colder Northern waters. The MS2175 34 includes the USCG Auxiliary Marking Package.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul or cold weather, and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility and an inflatable head support pillow.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- USCG Auxiliary marking package
- Hypothermia and flotation protection - immersed Clo 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- Tug-Tite® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage