The Mustang Survival MD3091 is a compact life preserver that provides durable flotation protection for Law Enforcement professionals operating in marine environments. Designed specifically for easy integration with body armor and tactical vests using a Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) webbing system, the MD3091 can be inflated in seconds with a simple pull of the beaded handle. An oral inflation tube located on the left lobe provides backup inflation. SecureZIP closure withstands rigorous activity and is easy to repack.A three-point attachment system provides quick integration to a MOLLE vest and the low-profile design provides flotation capability for body armor users, with minimal bulk or interference. The MD3091 can alternatively be worn as a standalone life preserver using the chest belt/crotch strap assembly (MA3090).
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Compatible with Re-arm kit F (Model #MA7113)
- Quick Integration and Easy Repacking - A three-point attachment system provides quick integration to a MOLLE style vest. SecureZIP™ closure withstands rigorous activity and is easy to repack.
- Reliable Inflation - The inflatable cell achieves full inflation within seconds with a simple pull of the beaded handle. An oral inflation tube located on the left lobe provides backup inflation, if necessary.
- In-water Performance - Tests with the life preserver attached to a typical body armor vest successfully demonstrated the ability of the LP to selfright and float the wearer.
- Durable Protection - Designed for the Law Enforcement professional offering durable flotation protection for operators in marine environments.
- Two Options for Wear - Can be attached to a body armor vest or worn as a standalone life preserver using the chest belt/crotch strap assembly (MA3090).
- Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits. Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.