The MS195 FR Flame Resistant Flotation Suit was developed in response to the unique requirement for a coverall that provides flotation, hypothermia and fire protection while increasing visibility in a search and rescue situation. Bringing all the features of Mustang Survival's line of Deluxe Flotation Suits, the Flame Resistant version offers an anti-static 6oz NOMEX IIIA outer shell and lining. Made with Mustang Airsoft™ foam for buoyancy and thermal insulation, Comfort Cuff™ wrists for enhanced comfort, gusseted leg zippers for easy donning and doffing and extra large cargo pockets at the hips for additional storage.
The MS-195 FR is not approved to Transport Canada standards and is therefore not suitable for all uers. It exceeds the minimum 15.5lb Coast Guard buoyancy requirement and falls below the maximum 35lb buoyancy requirement for safe helicopter egress.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul or cold weather, and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape on the shoulders, chest and hood enhances visibility and an insulated hood is easily stowed in the collar for convenience and added warmth.
- Flame Resistant (FR) anti-static 6oz NOMEX® IIIA outer shell and lining
- Exceeds minimum 15.5lb Coast Guard buoyancy requirement, and falls below the maximum 35lb buoyancy requirement for safe helicopter egress
- Mustang AirSoft™ foam provides buoyancy and thermal insulation
- Neoprene wrist closures and anti-flushing Tug-Tite® at the thighs and ankles, provide anti-exposure protection
- Gusseted leg zippers for easy donning over boots
- Extra large cargo pockets at the hips for additional storage
- SOLAS/IMO approved reflective tape on the shoulders, chest and hood