The MV3128 22 4-Pocket Flotation Vest is a functional PFD with large arm holes for mobility and Tug-Tite® adjustments for an almost custom fit.
Four large Velcro™ secured front pockets conveniently store tools and two D-rings can be used for lanyard attachments. SOLAS reflective tape on the shoulders offers visibility in dark or stormy conditions. Each vest features the required USCG badges affixed on the front.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III PFD
- D-Rings provided for lanyard attachments
- Short waisted for use with sidearms
- SOLAS reflective tape
- Four pockets wit full Velcro™ closures
- Tug-Tite® adjustments for exact sizing
- Includes USCG marking package
- Strength rating of 50mph