The MV3128 34 Four-Pocket Flotation Vest is a functional Type III PFD with large arm holes for mobility and Tug-Tite® adjustments for an almost custom fit.
Four large Velcro™ secured front pockets conveniently store tools and the two D-rings can be used for lanyard attachments. SOLAS reflective tape on the shoulders offer visibility in dark or stormy conditions. Each vest features the required USCG Auxiliary badges affixed on the front.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III PFD
- D-Rings provided for lanyard attachments
- Short waisted for use with sidearms
- SOLAS reflective tape
- Four pockets with full Velcro™ closures
- Tug-Tite® adjustments for exact sizing
- Includes USCG Auxiliary marking package
- Strength rating of 50 mph