Get 40% Off Mustang's Rec Gear
Our rain & foul weather materials offer the ultimate combination of durability, breathability, and waterproofness. Each material is designed and tested to be the ultimate in performance in harsh marine environments. We've been engineering waterproof breathable materials specifically designed for use in water for over 25 years; trust us when we say you won't find a better option.
Our core. Our obsession. Our DNA. Over five decades of research and engineering applied to the design of each innovative life-saving device. Designed to enable maximum mobility and engineered to be extremely durable, these PFD's and lifejackets provide you with the peace of mind you need to stay focused on your waterlife activity.
Warm and fast-drying when wet. Engineered and tested in the most extreme marine environments, insulated layers working together with our waterproof breathable outerwear to provide you unparalleled warmth and comfort on or off the water.
Bags and Carry
Backpacks, duffels, and bags are all built with the most durable materials to protect your gear during waterlife adventures. Our engineers have spec'd waterproof urethane coated nylon fabrics to protect your essentials using the same robust technology Mustang Survival has become known for over the decades.
Hats and Tees
Adventure or shore-leave, grab something for every day on the water, shop men and women's tees and snapback hats, designed to accommodate a large variety of head sizes.
Terms and Conditions
Please make note of this. The code cannot be duplicated or recreated.
• This offer is for personal use ONLY. Purchases made for family or friends are prohibited. Unauthorized transfer or resale of product will result in immediate termination of program benefits for you and your organization.
• This is for Mustang Survival’s Recreational Product line ONLY.
• No backorders are allowed. If an item is unavailable, please check back later. If an item is cancelled from your order, it is unavailable. Do not call customer service for questions regarding availability.
• Any orders that fall outside the guidelines established by the manufacturer may be canceled and refunded.
• Discounts are not reflected on the individual product page. Your reduced rate will be applied when an item is added to your cart and will be visible at checkout.
• No customizations or embellishments.
• Shipping and handling will be charged on all orders under $50. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge.
• Shipping within continental USA only (we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico at this time).
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• Discounts cannot be compounded. Clearance items reflect the correct sale price and WILL NOT have an additional discount applied when added to your shopping cart.
• Mustang Survival’s warranty covers manufacturers defects for up to one year from the date of original purchase. Damage caused by use in the field, natural wear and tear and/or issues that occur beyond the life expectancy of the product are not covered under warranty. All sales are final. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
• Help us spread the word! If you love your product, then please use your influence by writing product reviews online at www.mustangsurvival.com
• View Mustang Survival’s Warranty and Repair for additional information