Iamota Test Page
Sign up to get regular updates from the Mustang team
Mustang Survival, Corp.
Mustang Survival’s Caption Sweepstakes(s) Official Rules
Caption Sweepstakes offered by Mustang Survival, Corp., 7525 Lowland Dr, Burnaby, BC V5J 5L1 (“Mustang Survival” or “Sponsor”), that are linked to this page are subject to the following Official Rules.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-winning entries from one sweepstakes will NOT roll-over to subsequent sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER CHOSEN FROMELIGIBLE ENTRIES AT RANDOM.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associate with, Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Mustang Survival, Corp. – Mustang Survival’s Caption Sweepstakes (“Caption Sweepstakes”) may be entered by legal U.S. and Canadian residents who, as of the date of entry, are 18 years of age or older and who physically reside in the United States of America (including D.C.) or Canada. The Caption Sweepstakes is not open to employees, directors, officers, representatives or agents of Mustang Survival, Corp. and its related affiliates and subsidiaries. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and of the decisions of Mustang Survival, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Caption Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter a Caption Sweepstakes, go to Mustang Survival’s Instagram @mustangsurvival profile, locate the sweepstakes post that contains “WIN,” follow the profile along with any of the sweepstakes’ partner’s profiles as directed within caption, and leave a comment on the post as directed within the sweepstakes post’s caption. Limit one (1) entry per person/per calendar day (Pacific Time (“PT”)) during the Caption Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Instagram posts and comments are available for public viewing, and no privacy is provided. Entries and captions will not be judged, and the quality of an entry/caption will not affect entrant’s chances of winning. However, entries must be entrant’s original creation and may not include copyrighted, trademarked, patented, or previously published material. Entries requiring license or usage rights from any third party are not eligible. Entries cannot defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party’s personal, proprietary, or intellectual rights. Entries cannot contain illegal or unlawful material, and must not promote bigotry, racism, harm, or discrimination. Entries must be consistent with Sponsor’s reputation in the marketplace and must be suitable for audiences of all ages. Entries which, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, contain any type of vulgarity or objectionable content will be disqualified. Entries that do not meet these stated criteria, or entries that, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may technically meet the stated criteria but do not reflect the intent and the spirit of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible.
3. CAPTION SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD. Entries (comments) must be submitted between the posting time (the time the sweepstakes post is created) and 11:59 p.m. PT on the end date stated in the sweepstakes post (“Caption Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor will be the official time clock for the Caption Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES. One (1) winner will be randomly selected for each Caption Sweepstakes. Winner will receive the prize identified in the Caption Sweepstakes post.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers’ terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Gift cards may be subject to terms and conditions. Where not prohibited, and if requested by Sponsor, affidavit of eligibility (including SSN), prize acceptance form, tax information, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases may be required from winner. Prize is not transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of the same approximate retail value if advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. If the value of prizes won by a single winner exceeds $600 in a calendar year, the winner’s social security number or taxpayer I.D. will be required in order to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income to winner. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein relating to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. RANDOM DRAW & ODDS OF WINNING. On or about twenty-four (24) hours after the conclusion of each Caption Sweepstakes, a random draw will be conducted from all entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during each respective Caption Sweepstakes Entry Period. Selected winner will be notified by a post and/or direct message on Instagram within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection.
6. WINNER CONFIRMATION. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrant must: (1) respond as instructed within seventy-two (72) hours to the post or direct message; and (2) if requested by Sponsor, winner may be required to execute and return within a specified time an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, and Release of Liability (collectively, “Winner’s Documents”), that includes, without limitation, acceptance of the prize, tax information, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases, as requested by Sponsor, except where prohibited by law. If the selected entrant cannot be confirmed a winner for any reason, or if the Winner’s Documents are not fully completed within the specified time or are returned as undeliverable, s/he may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen. Upon responding to Sponsor’s notification, Sponsor will provide winner with instructions on prize delivery/ticket pick-up options.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s consent that his or her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent.
8. ENTRANTS’ AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY OFFICIAL RULES. By entering, entrant agrees that s/he has read, accepted, and will abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or the awarding of the prize shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, and their dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, agencies, wholesalers, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies involved in the Sweepstakes, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations (“Releasees”) from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Releasees are not responsible for and each entrant releases and holds harmless the Releasees from and against any and all losses, damages, actions, demands, liabilities or claims of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with a prize or any portion thereof or this Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printed or other related material related of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection of entrants, in the announcement of the prize, including erroneous appearance of qualification for the prize, any entries or entrants disqualified for any of the reasons stated in these Official Rules, or any loss, damage or claims caused by, or in any way related to the prize or the Sweepstakes itself.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES.
11. DISPUTES REGARDING THE IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized Instagram account holder of the entry submitted. In the event of a dispute, the selected entrant may be required to provide proof that s/he is the authorized account holder of the identified account.
12. CHANGES TO SWEEPSTAKES, OFFICIAL RULES, ETC. Under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial/territorial or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award the prize from among all entries received to date.
13. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW. EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY JUDICIAL PROCEEDING SHALL TAKE PLACE IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT IN CALIFORNIA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
14. RULES GOVERN. The Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, which shall prevail, govern and control in the event of any inconsistency with any Sweepstakes related materials.