Constructed with Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® and an AQUASEAL® zipper, this jacket keeps you dry to the core in the roughest waters. Cordura® 1000D reinforcements ensure this jacket is built for repetitive use. Articulated elbows, and a slit sleeve cuff provide a superior range of motion, and the Cohaesive™ cord lock system allows for a customized fit. The high-visibility hood, face shield, cinch collar, and adjustable Exoskin® wrist cuffs block out the wind, and the fleece-lined neck provides warmth while reducing irritation and chafing. The convenient strengthened hanging loop protects the jacket from damage when stored. The EP Ocean Racing Jacket is tested and worn by professional sailing teams. For full coverage in high-performance offshore racing, integrate this jacket with the EP Ocean Racing Bib.
Model is 6'2" (188 cm) and is wearing a size Medium.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Mil Spec 6.5 GORE-TEX® fabric provides ultimate waterproof protection
- 1000D Cordura® reinforced elbows increase abrasion resistance
- Cohaesive™ bottom cinch creates a customized fit
- 2-way AQUASEAL® Zipper is 100% waterproof and offers easy donning, doffing, and relief
- High-visibility storable hood improves safety
- Neoprene wrist seals with over cuff allow for easy adjustments
- Zippered and fleece-lined pockets warm hands
- Reinforced hanging loop provides secure storage
- Reflective trim on chest and sleeve pockets increases visibility in low light
- SOLAS reflective patches on the shoulders, and wrists enhance visibility
- Pair with the EP Ocean Racing Bib for a head-to-toe dry solution