Mustang Survival's MS2175 Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall and Flotation Work Suit is designed with Mustang's Airsoft™ foam for a light and comfortable fit. Comfort Cuff™ technology creates a relaxed, comfortable fit around the wrists, and is matched by the overall relaxed and comfortable fit of the suit design. Featuring two chest pockets, large front cargo pockets and an inflatable head pillow for additional in-water support and buoyancy, this suit blends functionality and features to meet the demands of a wide-range of professional and industrial uses.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul weather and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility and an inflatable head support pillow. Please contact Mustang Survival's Customer Service for more information.
- Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type V (Approved only when worn)
- Hypothermia and flotation protection - immersed Clo 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- Tug-Tite® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage