A PFD that people want to wear? Yep, we built that. An innovative approach to flotation perfect for adventures that keep the shore within sight, the M.I.T.100 offers a streamlined, comfortable and easy-to-wear solution for all day wear or quick trips on the water. Got guests joining you on board? This is the PFD they’ll fight over.
Adjustable waist belt offers customized fit and can accommodate outerwear if needed. Large arm cut outs mean full mobility. Automatic inflation deploys when submerged in water - not before. Manual inflation handle slides away for safety, and is easily accessible if you need to deploy by hand. Membrane Inflatable Technology means a light, flexible fit, and easy re-packing when it comes time to recharge. Make your inshore days memorable in a PFD you don’t have to think twice about.
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 28 lbs / 125 N of buoyancy when inflated - 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- Also includes manual inflation cord
- MA7632 2” Buckle Belt Extender sold separately
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (Model # MA2014)
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Camo outer shell
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING