These open finger gloves protect against abrasion and provide durable grip in wet conditions. The breathable nylon on the back of the hand ensures a comfortable and cool experience, while synthetic leather on the fingers provides a strong hold. A snag-free silicon grip closure tucks under your wrist and guarantees a secure fit. Designed for ocean racing, these EP 3250 Open Finger Gloves excel in high-effort situations.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- EP 3250 Open Finger Gloves perform in active offshore environments
- Nylon backs are breathable
- Synthetic leather and open finger design promotes grip wet conditions
- Heavy-duty palm overlays and flexible construction stand up to constant abrasion
- Silicon grip closure tucks under the wrist to avoid snags