Stay dry, stay comfortable...even when things get hairy. Loaded up to give you the coverage and functionality that makes your fishing days long lasting ones, the Taku Bib Pant takes your inshore foul weather gear, and game, to a whole new level. Instead of being the one the boat turns around for (too wet, too cold, too often?), be the one that makes the days, and the memories, stretch on.
Made with Marinespec™ SP these bibs are lightweight, breathable and waterproof. Reinforced material in high wear areas. Adjustable shoulder straps help you find your fit, and large front zipper means easy entrance and exit. Light, functional, snag-free design reduces bulk and improves mobility; low profile front pockets offer easy access to essentials. Integrates seamlessly with the Taku™ Waterproof Jacket for optimal dry and thermal protection.
- Exclusive MarineSpec™ SP waterproof, breathable fabric has been designed and tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments
- Light, functional, snag-free design reduces bulk and improves mobility
- Large front zipper eases donning
- Low profile pockets offer easy access to essentials
- Adjustable shoulder, knee and cuff
- Reinforced seat and knee with 500D Cordura for robust durability
- Wear with Taku Waterproof Jacket for optimal dry and thermal protection
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING