Finally - a vest to call their own. REV for young adults has got the back of every ‘in-between’ mariner; those who have graduated from the youth vests but aren’t quite a fit for adult sizing. Whatever they’re up to—from launching epic cannonballs in the pool to honing their paddling skills to trying to hang onto the tube for just one.second.longer—they’ll move with ease and be safe and secure in a vest designed and engineered with their every move in mind.
Bright and durable material stands out in the water, and keeps up to their non-stop use. Soft, flexible foam is segmented through the chest, back, and sides to move while they do, and beveled at the edges to prevent cutting in. Mesh sides with adjustable straps offer extra flexibility and a personalized fit. Sturdy zipper closure brings it all together. Front panel offers attachment points for gear needed to make their expeditions memorable (and a great success). Approved for young adults weighing 88 - 110lbs. Harmonized across borders: Transport Canada & US Coast Guard Approved.
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 13.5 LBS)
- Specially designed interior foam panels form-fit the body
- to fit better than a size small adult vest
- Ventilated mesh back for breathability
- MOLLE inspired accessory panel for custom attachment of gear
- Segmented foam panels for an active, flexible fit
- Wicking liner for moisture management
- Sturdy grab handle
- Fully adjustable
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING