Your favorite offshore vest, with more control in your hands. We took our safest inflatable that navigates you through the most intense environments with confidence, and added a manual deployment. Because if you’re not going to compromise on how you get out there and get after it, why should the gear you wear? The manually activated Hammar® inflator provides 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated. Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell for enhanced visibility and safety. Durable outer shell and a water-resistant pocket for easy access.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Manually activated Inflator by Hammar®
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents and whistle
- Water resistant pocket
- Belt extender sold separately (model # MA7637)
- IMPORTANT - Recall Advisory Notice. click here for more information.