The twin Chamber Aviation Passenger Life Preserver for USCG (Manual)is a constant wear life jacket that provides flotation protection for aircrew flying over water in the event of emergency landings.
The MD1127 22 features an inflatable cell that is comprised of two independent chambers, separated by a fully integrated floating baffle system. This provides for an orally inflated reserve chamber in the event that the primary chamber becomes damaged.
The twin chamber aviation passenger life preserver is lightweight and designed for constant wear and comfort. The unit is manually inflated and delivers 37lbs of buoyancy and is made with a fire-resistant cover. Designed and authorized specifically for use by passengers flying aboard USCG aircraft, the MD1127 22 is based on Mustang's MD1127 but not FAA-Approved.
Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits. Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit Model # MI5707
- Manual C02 inflation system
- Dual chamber system for emergency oral inflation in the event of damage to one chamber
- 37lb flotation with self-righting capabilities
- Waist belt pocket for emergency location transmitter
- Fire resistant
- 6oz Nomex aramid cover