The award-winning MD3183 22 Inflatable PFD with H.I.T.™ (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD. The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with H.I.T.™ will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation. The MD3183 22 is fitted with Coast Guard markings is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is light weight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.Purchase through our GSA Contract (GS-07F-0065H) or GSA Advantage website (www.gsaadvantage.gov) or by calling Mustang Customer Service at 1-800-526-0532.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit Model # MA0095 v22 (17g CO2cylinder)
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation. Can also be manually activated by using inflation handle.
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- Safety inspection window - window allows user to inspect inflator status: green indicates inflator is ready for use
- USCG markings to meet uniform requirements
- lightweight design for high mobility and allows PFD to be easily worn over a shirt or jacket
- durable nylon construction
- Designed for a 33g CO2cylinder (38LB buoyancy), but ships with a 17g CO2cylinder (lower buoyancy) per CG-731
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™