The Sentinel™ Series boat crew dry suits are waterproof breathable constant wear boat crew dry suits designed for law enforcement and search and rescue (SAR) small boat operations. Constructed with military grade GORE-TEX® BD6.5 waterproof breathable fabric, these dry suits are ideal for crew members who don’t intend to enter the water but require hypothermia protection in case of accidental immersion.
Our Sentinel™ dry suits are in use by US Coast Guard and validated by NAVAIR, SAR Model Manager Office, Naval Special Warfare and water rescue professionals.
This standard boat crew dry suit is ideal for regular duty and provides 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon reinforcement in high wear areas such as the knees, elbows and seat.
Image does not show drop seat.
- Multi-position fleece lined storm collar for improved protection and comfort
- Rapid Repair CCM™ adjustable neck seal can be worn loose to provide comfort out of the water (neoprene or latex neck seals optional)
- 62 square inches of SOLAS retroreflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 arm pockets with pen keepers
- 2 chest hand warmer pockets (accessible even while wearing a PFD)
- Large CORDURA® reinforced over cuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- Rapid Repair trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seals (latex wrist seals optional)
- New zipper design for entry. More comfortable, easier to operate and less maintenance required than traditional dry zippers
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility and comfort (internal suspenders included)
- Duty belt keepers at the waist
- Front relief opening (model# MSD634) or Drop-seat relief opening (model# MSD635)
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced seat
- 2 thigh cargo pockets
- 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced neoprene knee pads help prevent injury
- 1 calf pocket with neoprene survival hood attachment (MA7348 Survival Hood sold separately)
- Large CORDURA® reinforced leg over cuffs have Velcro® closures for adjustability
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® Dry Socks (Size XL+ come with jumbo socks)
- Compatible with the MA7105 Carrying case
The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion, with 24 different sizes available.
For accurate measurements, please refer to the measurement instructions provided on the Mobility Based Sizing Guide.