When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the quality and performance of the Mustang Survival Ocean Commander is essential. The OC8000 HR is 45% lighter than conventional neoprene suits, is easy to get into and so flexible that it's ideal for abandonment procedures.
The Ocean Commander® is feature-laden to give you the highest level of protection. Donning is made easy with a full-length zipper, neoprene wrist seals and removable neoprene mitts; mobility is enhanced through non-slip rubber soles that provide traction on wet surfaces; the welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; a detachable inner buoyancy liner is constructed of Mustang AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation. The suit also includes an inflatable pillow to support the head at an optimum flotation angle, reflective tape on shoulders and arms to aid in night time detection, a whistle to alert rescuers and a buddy line to prevent drifting apart from crew mates. The OC8000 HR version also comes with a built-in safety harness.
Mustang Survival's Ocean Commander Immersion Suit is the trusted choice of sailors, offshore boaters, fishermen and other commercial mariners. When your life is at stake, don't leave anything to chance.
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DoC) is attached to the storage bag for each product. On request, a replacement DoC can be provided. Please send DoC requests to email@example.com with details on the individual products and Lot/Serial #’s for which a DoC is required. The Lot # & Serial # of each suit can be found on the approval markings on the head support pillow of each suit. Both Lot # & Serial # are also marked on the outside of each suit bag.
- Approval: USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - USCG/MED SOLAS 2010
Compliant to IMO Polar Code Immersion Suit carriage requirements
- USCG approved immersion suit
- Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives top protection from water and wind exposure
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight seal
- 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
- Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
- Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle and provides additional buoyancy
- Reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in night time detection; whistle and buddy line included
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier
- Neoprene wrist seals allow for easy donning and a better seal
- Built in safety harness